Health Options provides you and your family with high quality health care coverage and access to the doctors and hospitals you need. Individuals who qualify for Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) must now select a managed care plan and Health Options provides the high quality health care you need. Health Options and the Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) offer:
- A large network of doctors, hospitals and specialists, including vision service providers
- Prescription drug coverage
- Preventive health screenings and tests
- Health and wellness programs and tools
- Strong care management solutions and responsive member service
Check the Member Handbook to know more about the benefits Health Options can offer you.
- Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Handbook for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
- Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Handbook [Spanish Version] for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
Consult the complete Member Benefits Grid:
- Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Member Benefits Grid for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
Learn more about your Rights and Responsibilities.
More About Long Term Care (DSHP Plus)
Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) integrates Nursing Facility (NF) services and, Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) for the elderly and adults with physical disabilities into the existing managed care delivery system. Want to know more? Visit Delaware Health and Social Services-Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance.
Learn More About Our LTSS Programs